Looking for dental Hygienist in Amstelveen?
There is no referral required from the dentist to make an appointment with our dental hygienist. At KKP TANDARTSEN, we believe it is important that you not only receive maximum dental care from us onsite, but that you are given advice on how to keep your teeth as healthy as possible.
This is precisely why we have carefully selected our dental hygienists on the basis of their professionality and expertise, ensuring you benefit from optimum dental health
What to expect from the dental hygienist at Keizer Karelpark Tandartsen?
- Remove any calculus or tartar, a form of hardened dental plaque, to ensure your teeth appear shiny again
- Plaque staining to identify residual plaque. People often do their very best but some places are simply hard to reach effectively. By showing you the areas with residual plaque, you will know where to concentrate during daily brushing and applying of dental sticks, to improve the situation
- Treating inflamed gums (gingivitis) and severely inflamed gums (periodontitis)
- Brush-and dental stick instructions to keep your teeth in top condition
- TRemoval or excess tartar
First appointment dental hygienist Amstelveen
Depending on the condition of your teeth, we reserve 30 or 45 minutes for the first consult. The hygienist will make a personal plan, when follow up appointments are necessarily depending on your personal situation.
Are you looking for a professional and expert dental hygienist? Then go ahead and schedule an appointment at Keizer Karel Park Tandartsen. If anything is not clear to you, please do not hesitate to contact us right away.
Treatment plan, costs and insurance
Dental care treatments of children below 18 years are completely covered by the basic health insurance. If you have an additional dental insurance, costs of dental hygienist are covered by the majority of dental insurances.