At Keizer Karelpark Tandartsen in Amstelveen you are welcome for several orthodontic treatments including the invisible clear braces. For complex cases we work together with orthodontist in Amstelveen where we can refer to.
Treatment procedure consist of:
- a clinical examination. X-rays, pre-treatment photographs, and 3D study models
- consultation appointment and treatment plan
- start of orthodontic treatment
- evaluation of orthodontic treatment
- Removal of braces and replace of retention equipment
Removable appliance (clear braces)
At Keizer Karelpark Tandartsen we are specialized in Clear Braces. A series of clear plastic shells that are designed to gradually correct minor alignment (tooth straightening) issues, typically changed every 2-3 weeks. The appliances are thin and flexible while strong enough to affect the desired changes.
The appliances are to be worn at all times except when eating and cleaning. Approximately 21 hours per day seems to allow for optimal results.